Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reflection

Creating and maintaining this blog throughout the second half of my semester have really given me an eye opener. The immeasurable amount of research which I have poured into this blog has enlighten me in ways which no other assignments have. I have learn to effectively search for information which I desire and also how to quote properly.

Moreover, this blog has given me the opportunity to improve my English as well as my general knowledge on the current media issues out there. Blogging is a wonderful way to express oneself to the world as there are no gatekeepers involve in publishing your content.

However, we as responsible consumers of the media should be responsible on things we publish taking care not to touch on sensitive issues or offend. Moreover, it is equally important that we understand and be wary on the information we consume and process them carefully. There are many inaccurate information found on the net but information fed to us by advertisers and government should be process carefully as well lease we fall prey to our own naiveness.

1 comment:

AndyViciousCycle said...

haha, im amazed at the amount of effort you put into your posts ;do proper research etc

For me, i just anyhow post .